Why i started a blog

Two words Free Time !!!! (actually is it One word??)

To be more serious, I am much intrested in technology ,I also try to keep up with it as much as I can. But i have found that its a rat race as I cant keep up with it.

So why blog then ?? and that too on technology ??
Its just because I think I might try to keep up with technology more if I want to write something in this blog .....hehe

I am also an admirer of Google and the way they handle technology.And with the all the tools they provide to start our own blog ,its criminal not to do so..

Talking about google, guys please check out the new google toobar at - http://www.google.com/tools/toolbar/T4/index.html

Though its in the beta version its a serious upgrade from your own toolbar..

more about it on the next blog ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Week

Google Docs & Spreadsheets - create PDF on the fly

Googled Again !!